Sunday, April 29, 2012

Who DO suits suit?

Its getting dangerously close to that time.

What time you ask?

The time when I am pretty much required to stop acting like a 4 year old & start acting like a...well at least older than a 4 year old. 

So far, the thing I've protested the most (aside from paying my own bills & accepting responsibility for anything whatsoever) is buying a suit.

Every time I think about having to go through the process of buying a suit, wearing a suit, cleaning a suit, or generally owning a suit, I get a little nauseated & then I watch cartoons.



Recently, (after seeing how stylish a few of my male friends looked) I said aloud: 
"Haha, you guys, what if I just get a shirt & tie like a dude & wear it to my interviews!?" 
(totally joking of course)

To which a friend within ear shot replied, 
"That's not funny, you really need to buy a suit."

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

If i had rolled my eyes any harder they would most certainly end up stuck in the back of my head.


So today, after playing with My Little Pony, & my troll dolls, I decided it was time.

I began the endeavor by being unnecessarily verbal about my concerns related to owning a suit, so my mom (solver of all problems) suggested a "hand-me-down" that was stashed in the back of my closet. 

SCORE! Free suit, problem solved, thank youuuu Mom...


Stylish right? All except for the 2ft too long pants, crotch made for someone much more well hung than myself, & sleeves for days...the free suit was a no go.

At that point, I had pretty much given up hope when I decided to Google "Suit" to see what happened. 


Yes Google, I definitely meant to search for "Suite life of zack and cody"


Ok fine...a little more specificity never hurt anyone...


Fast forward to the part where I found the suit of my dreams...you guys, I cannot wait to wow the socks off of my interviewer...




Bring it on grown up job.



No comments:

Post a Comment