Thursday, April 5, 2012

Vulnerability.

Feeling vulnerable is one of the worst feelings ever. It always happens before I realize it's happening & usually results in me crying. A lot.


For example, getting yelled at makes me feel vulnerable.






If someone yells (or even slightly raises a voice with a negative tone) at me, I immediately feel like a lost puppy & then I cry for like 45 minutes.


Another example of when I feel ultra vulnerable is when Im trapped inside a haunted house at night time. Or day time.


Ok, truth is...this has never actually happened, but I have played the scenario out in my head on multiple occasions & in the event that it did actually happen at some point, knowing that I would feel 100% vulnerable, I am completely sure that I would first wet my pants, next curl up into a tiny ball in the corner, and third, cry until someone rescued me.



But ...




Nothing in the universe makes me feel more vulnerable than when I somehow wind up wearing only my sneakers & underwear.



Be it because of a hasty attempt at quick wardrobe change, or simply because I forgot how to dress myself, this situation epitomizes my vulnerability in its most extreme form. And I cry every time it happens. Which is more than you might think. Or maybe you're starting to get a feel for how i am & you went right ahead & figured that this probably happens to me all the time. You were right. It does.

No comments:

Post a Comment