Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Festival For Flowers (at least its not for a fish)

But seriously...who is this guy?


I'll be the first to admit, the Azalea Festival has had some pretty lame headliners i.e. Kelly Pickler (whoever that is), Darius Rucker (and dont you dare stand of up for him because we all know he was awesome when he was with Hootie and that was it), David Cook (who I think everybody got real excited about until they realized it wasnt Dane Cook), and to be honest, I cant remember any of the others so I looked it up on Wikipedia and under "Celebrities," the only "Festival Performing Artist" listed is David Cook. 


(I am obviously overlooking the fact that the Avett Brothers played last year because I'm still upset that I didnt get to go).


No but seriously, who is Scotty McCreery and who does he think he is selling tickets for $60 and also selling out Trask Colliseum?


Ok I know the answer now, I finished reading that article & learned some super important information:


He won American Idol? or finished second? (poor reading comprehension skills), he sings country music (barf), drives an F-150 (who's name is Loretta), and still orders off the dollar menu at McDonalds even though he "has enough money to eat steak every night and take a limousine to school."


Riiiight.


Oh yea, so, at the end of the article it says he chose to go to NC State over ECU next year...well Scotty, if your singing career takes a nose dive when you finally hit puberty and your voice changes, well, at least you'll have learned how to spread manure & feed the pigs. Go Wolfpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment