Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Simple Math

When I moved in I brought with me 8 incredibly tacky green plates.


Roommate brought 2 white & brown plates.
Plus, somehow, we mysteriously also have a blue plate with flowers.



A little kindergarten math tells us that we have...

                                              


So every night, roommate makes dinner & goes up to her room to eat.
Potentially secondary to one or more of the following:
                                  A. she thinks i'm evil.
                                  B. she is scared to be away from her room for 
                                      more than a 3 minute time span.
                                  C. we don't have a table.




One evening post eating my own dinner, i ventured out into the kitchen.
i couldn't help but notice the vacant space where the plates normally hang out.


Hmm...1 plate in my hand...1 plate in the sink...

Accounting for 2 plates i did some simple math...


11 - 2 = 






Dear roommate: 
How on God's green earth do you have 9 plates in your room?
I hope you're having fun with your bugs.
Sincerely,
Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment