Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This is for real

Veranda is my favorite font.

This is where i live.
It is a townhouse.
It is connected to about 100 other townhouses that look identical.
The arrows show that the apartment on the left is mine.


When we first moved in, it was just me & Lauren.
Then the apartment complex thought it would be awesome to give us a friend.
So they placed us with a third roommate.
But then Lauren moved out.
:(
And i was left with the third roommate.

She lives at the top.
I live at the bottom.


We have great conversations.
She is very insightful.
I am excited to share some of her thoughts of life & my thoughts of her.




This is us.


I am not tan. or tall.
[illustration for comparison purposes only]
She can speak spanish. (& English)
She has red hair.
She smells weird most of the time.
She really likes to watch BET & Lifetime.
And X-Files.
All of her classes are online so she pretty much never leaves the townhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment