Monday, July 23, 2012

The "Next Blog" Button

Until the other day I had never noticed the "next blog button" up at the top there.


And I thought to myself,
"Self, 
perhaps you are not as funny as you think you are.


Perhaps, you should view some other blogs & see just where you fall on the funny scale."


To which my self replied,
"Ok, I can get down with that." 


So I started clicking through these things... (which I know you're going to do after you're done reading this blog unless of course you are sitting there in your underwear & you're already late for work & you just had to read my latest blog post before rushing into your day) 


...let me just save you the trouble by showing you a few of my favs:




Oh boy! 
A blog about the life of a stay at home mom! 
She must be so busy...



I'm willing to bet a all of my money that the author of this blog is neither one of those people.
And - Oh! your dog had surgery? 
Or wait...is the author possibly the dog?
Thought provoking.



What?!
As part of a "sneak peak" into the US, you just up & decide to have a baby?
I can tell you at LEAST 100 million things you can do in the US that are more fun than having a baby.
Hint: Everything.



OooHoo. 
Marriage blog. 
Everyone is certainly gripping the edges of their theoretical seats to see if Jeff  farted instead of doing the dishes & Joyce is planning on wearing a T-Shirt to bed.


I like flowers too.
And the farmers' (farmer's?) market(s).
I'm down with this one.



Lipstick doesn't belong on your cheek.
Come on. 
Even I know that.


Ken Lee-The Journal.
The authority on all things boring.
(PS Ken Lee-The, don't think we didn't notice that awkward hyphen)


Yes friends, 
A blog dedicated to tracking the infamous double L.
Woo. Hoo.
PS no one has cared since 1999.


I gotta say, 
Some of them are pret-ty good
Why'd ya stop in 2010 guy?


Tidal locking,  
A romantical blog for fat chinese people in love.
How many fat Chinese people are there even? 
Probably 2.


Hat City,
You really seriously to get your knitting under control



You are just 'sew' clever.



RAWR

(yarn monster - for those of you who still cant follow my trains of thoughts)


Next up ladies & gentleman, 
A blog about 50 year olds dating. 
Ew.
Just. Ew.


At first I thought, 
wow thats a pretty cute name for a blog...
but its really JUST a weather blog.


DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDRA!!!!


I'm sorry what?
is this a sex blog?
Exactly how many adventures have you had whilst making a baby?


But not so far off the grid that you cant blog.
 Right Janice?


All i see here is "observations of gastrocnemius"
(that's the calf muscle for you non-PT people)


A creepy Spanish blog about creepy children?


Someone is addicted to cheese...


The next 4 are only included because there were 4 in a ROW about STAMPING.

Seriously?
Yes. 
Seriously.





And finally...


Yes.


So anyway.
Then i said to myself,
"Self,
You are the funniest.
Well done."


No comments:

Post a Comment